I would like to learn French
Worldwide delivery available
This is a Beginners French course. No previous knowledge of French is necessary.
French PDQ is available in CD or MP3 download format.
Money Back Guarantee
For your complete peace of mind, Linguaphone offers a 21 day money back guarantee on all CD and Digital courses. So, in the unlikely event that you are not happy with your course after 21 days, you can return it to us.
- Over 500 practical French words and phrases
- Essential French vocabulary for everyday situations
- Ability to speak, listen and write basic French
- Development of an authentic accent
- Major French verbs and key grammar for everyday situations
Sample topics included
- Meeting and greeting people for the first time
- Restaurants and cafes - Asking questions, ordering food and drink
- Introducing yourself, talking about your life, family, friends and your job
- Expressing an opinion
- Travel and Accommodation .e.g. Hotel , car hire, getting directions, etc
- Making friends, business contacts
Money Back Guarantee
Millions of people across the world have successfully learned a new language using the Linguaphone method
Our proven method - Listen, Understand, Speak - has helped over 7 million people learn a new language in a natural and effective way. From basic phrases through to fluent conversation, you'll be surprised at how quickly a second language becomes second nature.
Listening to native French speakers is the most relaxing and involved way to learn, helping you associate the sounds you hear with the words and sentences you read.
By listening and reading the French language, you begin to discover what each word means. Everyday objects have exciting new names. Gradually words, then phrases, become clear and your reading, writing and speaking of the language will improve.
Many people find that speaking their new language is the hardest part. But whether you want to learn French online for business or for holidays, Linguaphone's method makes sure that you start speaking from the very first lesson with the correct pronunciation.